Monday, June 9, 2008

Heritage High Roof


On Saturday, I traded my 15 miles per gallon Chevrolet Silverado Pickup in for a 30 miles per gallon Chevrolet HHR. I think that the HHR is a peculiar looking vehicle, but it is roomy and I just can't ignore the gas mileage it gets. What I really want is a fully electric vehicle, but there is no such thing available to your average consumer. So until there is an affordable electric car available to everyone, I am in the HHR. As you can see by the picture, I am sacrificing some cool for gas mileage, I am old enough that I care more about saving money than looking cool, up to a point.

1 comment:

Love This Space said...

Have you seen "Who Killed the Electric Car?" It is very interesting! You should see it. Because there was an electric vehicle and it did great and for some reason it was pulled off the market. They wouldn't sell the cars, they leased them so they took them back from everyone and DESTROYED them.